- It's a fun, creative, flip flop friendly environment
- Every day is different with new chances to make lasting impressions and build relationships
- You get to be a part of making a difference in the lives of children and families
- Friendly engagement of families by phone and in person.
- Multitask to efficiently and professionally maintain accurate records and answer customer questions.
- Be a team player who is who is consistently dependable and reliable.
- Complete required training and be a continual learner.
- Follow our systems with a focus on follow through and details.
- Smile and have fun during your entire shift.
- Caring and compassion for children and adults
- Ability to solve problems by proactively finding solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Great attitude and willingness to be coached
- The ability to focus in a fast-paced environment
- Fun team atmosphere
- Competitive pay
- Employee discounts/swim lessons
BCS Swim School is a family owned business open year round with indoor heated pools. Here at BCS Swim our team members have the rewarding job of teaching children the life-saving skill of swimming. It is amazing to see the children become confident in the water and gain skills.
At BCS Swim, we believe that every child should learn how to swim. That is why we combine quality instructors with a safe and comfortable environment. This guarantees each child a successful swimming experience.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)